“Harry Stambolian’s Last Masterpiece”
- One of a Kind GIA Certified No Heat Multi-Color Sapphires 18K Gold and Diamond Bracelet
- This one-of-a-kind masterpiece by Stambolian is the true example of “art-to-wear”. Collecting NO HEAT Sapphires of the same size, clarity and colors that are used for this bracelet is estimated to have taken TEN years of searching and collecting. The color combination of these sapphires are perfectly placed to bring the upmost vibrance and color balance. The flexibility and workmanship is truly second to none. The bracelets flexibility is made possible by the intricate attention to detail.
- The bracelet is certified by GIA which shows all 27 sapphires are no-heat; a very rare find. “Twenty-seven (27) octagonal step cuts of various colors set in a white and yellow metal bracelet with blue enamel and numerous near-colorless round brilliants.” The origin of the sapphires are East Africa, Madagascar, Sri Lanka. Please contact us for a copy of the GIA certificate.
- 32.40 carat multi-color Sapphires total weight. The Sapphires are octagonal step cuts with pinks, purple, red, green, blue, yellow, orange and also a color changing gray to pink along with many more.
- 17.53 carat G color, VS clarity diamonds total weight.
- Bracelet is 18 karat white gold and the prongs are 18 karat yellow gold. The Stambolian hallmark is surrounded with cobalt blue enamel and underneath the lock is the enameled with red white and blue colors of the United States flag.
- Bracelet is 7 inches in length by 0.92 inch (23.57mm) width.