- “Year of the Dragon” Aged Silver & 18K Gold Diamond Pendant with Lucky Coin Necklace
- This dragon has components from Chinese mythology; a Dragon having a snake’s body, claws of an eagle, pig’s nose, rabbit’s eyes, head of a camel, scales of the carp, deer horns, bull ears, tiger paws, a clam’s stomach, and is always used to symbolize power.
- To the left of the Gold Dragon is the Chinese inscription for “Dragon” with Diamonds.
- Chinese Lucky Coins: Luck, Longevity, Prosperity & Happiness
- 0.36 carat diamonds
- Standard 22 inches in length. Please contact for additional lengths.
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- This popup will automatically close in 5 seconds.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
Year of the Dragon Pendant with Lucky Coin Necklace
DELIVERY & RETURNS
All items ship complimentary and in 2 days via overnight service. Stambolian allows 14 days for a full refund, and 30 days for store credit on returned items. Jewelry must be returned in original condition with tags attached.